Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 21, 2018

March 1st is ............

PIG DAY!
Bri would love to have a baby pig....me, not so much.  lol





Click on image, then right click and save as...

I love leaving these around for people to find and add a little smile and encouragement to their day.  Or, I love using them in my journals....

Paulette.


7 comments:

  1. How cute - I love pigs :-) We had 2 a long way back. We called them Fender and Gibson cuz my husband was really into guitars :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute! thank you! :)

    your daughter needs to watch Okja on Netflix. she would really enjoy it. of course I cried, but it is so good. :) many top notch actors in it. and such a great message, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer....I will tell her. Thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bri, is sweet, but I have had patients who have had them and they stink!!! BADLY! Hope she is doing well. Thanks for the wonderful journal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute...and great suggestion for use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette